*Current lead time on some Baja Designs products is 8 week average.
Designed from the ground up our new S1 fills the shoes of a large light in a small package! The S1 utilizes a highly specialized reflector and LED combination to outshine the competition. With the 2.1-inch length, width, and height the S1 is highly versatile for any application that is in need of light. Whether you’re looking for a light to drive off of, or something to light up a campsite the S1 exceeds your expectations! One of the key features that makes our S1 Flush Mounts unique is that the hole to mount them can be made by a one 2.5-inch hole saw. This makes for an extremely easy install!
Choose from a variety of patterns to suit your needs:
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42-degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2).
Spot: A longer and narrower 8-degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5).
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120-degree circle that projects about 40 feet. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7).
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color