Introducing the Fastlab Weld-it-Yourself Yamaha YXZ Roof Rack.
- Supplied as 11 pieces that tab into each other. (Local installs and welding available).
- Provides nearly 10 sq. ft. of storage Space
- MOLLE Pattern throughout for maximum versatility in tying down
- Designed to fit the LSK Yamaha YXZ Radius Cage (other cages may require additional tabs)
- Ample hole mounting options for Front Lightbars and Rear Chase lights
Assemble the pieces and tac weld them together, then set the leg height off the roof tabs and weld it all together. Requires 3/16" Roof Tabs as supplied with our Radius cage. The panels have optimized steel thickness in order to maximize the strength to weight ratio, ultimately coming in under 35lbs. With a 46" x 30" footprint, you can finally load your gear, ice chest, spares, and tools into your Yamaha YXZ1000R Roof Rack for extended adventures. Comes in raw steel.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Your Purchase Supports American Manufacturing!
*Cannot guarantee it fits any other cages other than the LSK YXZ Radius Cage