Introducing the TK1 Toyota GMRS radio kit. Go Further® on your next overland adventure and stay connected with others. It all starts with the Powerhouse GMR45 mobile radio. With a full 45 Watts of GMRS power, the GMR45 will keep you talking for miles. Experience crystal clear communications with our low-loss, double-shielded antenna cable, transmitting through the Rugged Tuned Point 5 antenna.
Installation is fast and easy! Simply mount the radio, run the wiring, and connect the power. All mounts and hardware are included for the Toyota Tundra.
Already have A-pillar overland adventure lights? We include an easy to install antenna adapter mount for pillar light mounts in this kit! Simply bolt-on and connect your antenna.
The TK1 GMRS radio kit will take the conversation further on any Overlanding adventure. Don't forget "You meet the nicest people on the radio!™”
- GMR45 Power House 45-Watt radio
- Tuned Point 5 GMRS antenna
- Low-loss double-shielded antenna coax cable
- Easy install interior radio mount
- Precisely located A-Pillar antenna mount
- Talks to all other brand GMRS radios
- 45-Watt Mobile Radio: GMR45
- Rugged Tuned GMRS Antenna: Point5
- Heavy-duty Antenna Cable: NMO-MT-13
- Passenger Side Antenna Mount: MT-ANT-TOY-5
- Antenna Adapter for Pillar Lights: MT-ANT-ADPT
- Mobile Radio Mount: MT-RM-TOY
2nd Gen (2007-2021)
Compatibility: Rugged GMRS mobile radios will communicate with all GMRS and FRS radios on channels 1 - 7, and 15 - 22.* They are GMRS repeater compatible, and can communicate with GMRS radios from other manufacturers including Motorola, Midland, Uniden, and many more.
*Per the FCC, FRS channels 8 - 14 cannot be programmed into GMRS mobile radios.
Installation Instructions: Click here.