Get the ride quality, control, and performance to take riding to the next level. EXIT Shocks 2.5 X2 Series delivers Comfort, Control, Bottoming Resistance, Reduced Body Roll, and Race Inspired Durability. When riding conditions and terrain change, easily fine-tune Compression and Rebound with Tool Free Adjusters.
- Direct Bolt-On Replacement
- Gain 1.25” - 2" Ride Height, True Suspension Lift
- Billet Aluminum Construction decreases weight and keeps the shock oil cool
- 2.5” Diameter Shock Body
- 2.5“ Diameter Piggyback or Remote Reservoir
- High Flow Piston
- Precisely Valved and Tuned
- 3/4” Chrome Front Shaft
- 7/8" Chrome Rear Shaft
- Triple Rate High Tensile Progressive Springs
- PTFE Lined Spherical Bearings
- Progressive Closed Cellular Bump Stop
- Billet Pre-Load Nut
- Compression Adjuster (Tool Free Adjuster Knob, 26 Click Broad Range)
- Spherical Rebound Adjuster (Tool Free Adjuster Know, 30 Click Broad Range)
- Billet CrossOver Rings for precise Dual Rate Spring CrossOver Tuning.
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.
All EXIT SHOCKS are custom-built, valved, and tuned to the application, additional weight, and preferred riding terrain. Please allow a 2-4 week build time.