Designed by Garrett, Built by Brian Crower.
- Vertical flow core design with tank on top, not inside the plenum for maximum core surface area.
- Tank on top increases coolant capacity for better cooling and less chance of heat soak.
- 10% more efficient than the best cooler currently available, which is the stock one - that fails and could potentially damage your engine.
- Vertical R-fin core for rapid heat transfer, Tig welded to the billet lid.
- Billet lid is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and includes ARP stainless steel hold down fasteners.
- Features -10 “AN” ORB ports, includes fittings to install with factory hoses or aftermarket -10 ANlines.
- Designed with accessible air bleed valve for easy coolant installation, 1/8 NPT port installed for coolant temp data logging.
- OE style gaskets for proper sealing and air flow management throughout the plenum.
- Drop in installation, no modifications required, all necessary hardware included.