Why the EVP XR Series CA-625 studs are superior to other studs on the market:
- The 10mm OD is the ideal size to maximize clamping force without sacrificing block integrity
- Made from ARP CA625 alloy - This super-alloy has superior fatigue cycle life, tensile strength and toughness and is rated to 260,000 psi tensile strength. For comparison, a typical 8470 chromoly stud is roughly 170,000 psi.
- More thread engagement into the engine block compared to other studs.
- Machined ball end allows the stud to bottom out in the case without losing any thread engagement.
- Includes head studs, nuts, and washers for the ultimate high horsepower head stud kit
*NOTE: Requires block to be machined
Evolution Powersports is proud to introduce the all-new XR Series! All the products in this Xtreme Racing line are race tested and have been designed and developed with extreme power and racing in mind. Many of the products are CNC machined and made from the highest quality materials available. Tested under the most grueling conditions in drag racing, short course & desert racing, these products ensure optimal performance and durability. Many of our new XR Series products are manufactured exclusively for EVP in partnership with some of the best names in the powersports industry.