The EX Belt is built for the extreme abuse of the trail / mud riders that need a ton of belt squeeze to stop from slipping the belt. This belt set the industry standard for extreme performance and reliability. Running this belt changed our driving habits and allowed us to drive our vehicles to the limit without the fear of premature belt failure.
The specific compounds in this belt make the engagement quicker while lowering the peak engine operating speeds by about 200 RPM’s.
- Built for High Temps, Extreme Abuse & Excessive Shock Load
- Made with Ultra-Strong Aramid Fiber Cord - Can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking
- Higher Strength - Up to 4X stronger than OEM and other aftermarket drive belts
- Developed with a high-temperature compound called DUMAX for added strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- DUMAX can be squeezed a lot harder for more tuning possibilities and less slippage
- Maximum Under-Cord Stiffness - Allows the belt to flex for rotational efficiency and running cooler temperatures
- Replaces OEM PN's 422280651 / 422280652 for the X3/Defender/Sport models
- Replaces OEM PN's 715900212 / 715000302 / 422280364 for the OG Maverick, Commander, Outlander & Renegade Models
- Replaces OEM PN's 3211186 & 3211202 for the XP Turbo & XP Turbo S, RS1 & 19 Ranger Crew.
Replaces OEM PN's 3211172, 3211148,3211180, 3211142 & 3211196 for the XP 1000, General, Ranger, RZR 1000s, ACE 900, XP 900, RZR 900 most other Ranger 800-1000 Models
- Replaces OEM PN 59011-0047 for the Teryx KRX 1000