HCR Suspension's Polaris RZR 1000 S Long-Travel Suspension Kit
Part #: RZR-04600
- +5” Over kit adding 10” of overall track width
- 17” of travel
- Manufactured with HCR Elite Material. This Custom Alloy Boasts 30% stronger tensile & yield strength compared to 4130 series Chromoly.
- Custom Valved King 2.5 HCR Pure Race Series Shocks.
- CNC bent for accuracy
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC 4130 billet mounting points for increased integrity
- RCV Axles 4340 Series Chromoly
- Compression Adjusters allowing 30% adjustment for all terrains and driving styles.
- High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design providing increased ground clearance and strength
- Each piece is hand Tig welded for strength and aesthetics
- OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering, ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- New HD Sway Bar Mounts compatible with factory sway bar
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Larger Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability
Custom length & tuned 2.5 HCR Race series Kings are included with every HCR 900/ 1000 S Kit. HCR black and silver color shock bodies. This custom valved and tuned shock package includes King's wide range compression adjusters standard; allowing up to 30% adjustment. The 20 position compression clickers offer fine tuned adjust-ability. You can soften your ride when just cruising or firm up the compression when hammering rough terrain or carrying additional payload. You’ll have the ultimate in performance regardless of your pursuit.
- 4 Front A-arms
- 4 Rear Control Arms
- 4 RCV Extended Axle bars
- 4 King 2.5 Series HCR Spec. shocks
- Install Guide