Polaris RZR XP 1000 Series Dual-Sport Mid-Travel Suspension Kit
Part #: RZR-05700
HCR Suspension has built a popular platform for the RZR XP 1000 Series with our Mid-Travel Suspension kits. These kits offer +3 inches per side and an additional wheel base of +3 inches all while utilizing factory shocks. This suspension kit will improve ride quality, stabilization and control of the unit overall through multiple terrain disciplines and race platforms.
- HCR alloy used to build every kit is 30% stronger than 4130 Chromoly
- Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design
- HCR kits run a 4130-heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point
- Billets are available in both ball joint and spherical applications
- HCR Shock tower to reduce compound leverage and achieve a better motion ratio
- Addition wheelbase of +3 inches
- Additional width of +3 inches per side
- Ground Clearance increased by 1.25 inches in the arm design
- Nitro Tip to Tip axles
The high links are recommended for the recreational trail rider or Rock crawler. These ALL NEW HCR Aluminum High Links are a great way to get clearance under the rear and avoid rocks while out on the trails. Additional cost to upgrade.
These heavy-duty HCR Race links follow the same design as the standard radius rod with material increased to .120 wall tubing. The 5/8-18 heims are available in Right hand threads only.
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Rear Trailing arms
- Tie-rod Extensions
- Shock Tower
- 4 Complete Axles
- High Clearance Radius Rods
- Hardware Pack
- Install guide