Introducing the TurnPro FULLY Plug & Play Honda Talon Sequential Signal Kit that allows our users to incorporate flowing sequential LED’s for front signals & their existing OEM factory tail lights as this signal systems rear signals!
Our 2022 redesigned TurnPro Signal Systems not only look the part, but is completely and fully Plug & Play signal system that has absolutely “No Wire Splicing” whatsoever making this kit a breeze to install! All of our UTV Signal Kits include detailed instructions, and video illustrations, Rocker templates for ease of installation for your TurnPro Signal Kit product!
Since 2016 TurnPro Signals has always lead the marketplace with an affordable UTV signal system. With the new features of our newest product, we’ve done the same! From the new selections of rocker switches, to the new sleek design we are confident of our customers satisfaction! This product has a 1YR warranty from the day it arrives to your door step!
NOTES: This signal system utilizes your OEM factory taillight harness plug and “DOES NOT” void any factory warranties.
COMPATIBILITY: “Select your model above” Talon X/R & X4 Models
• 1) per side Sequential LED Bar for the front of your UTV fastened by 3M Tape (No Hole Drill)
• Turn Rocker (Choice of Vertical or Horizontal Rocker)
• Waterproof Flash Relay
• Zip ties
• Utility Knife / Dremel Tool (Rocker Installation)
• 10mm Socket (Horn Mounting)
• Hazard Only (Single Rocker)
• Horn Only (Single Rocker)
• Horn + Hazards (Combo Rocker)
• Upgrade To Smoked LED’s
• Metal framing LED license Plate Mount NOTE: This option is only available with original purchases. Kit Plug & Play modules are sent out accordingly to options selected at the time of purchase. This feature isn’t available on Plug & Play modules sent without License Plate Power leads. Click here to add the TurnPro Key On Bus Bar at the link below. NOTE: When adding this option do not select the “Key On Adapter” above.
⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠️
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.