This custom IMSA package from Rugged combines everything you need to connect driver and crew chief with Digital 16-Channel UHF handheld radios, headsets, push to talk, and more!
Digital radios are most commonly used in short track/oval track environments with optimal line of sight. Digital technology enables ultra-clear communication while also allowing analog mode for compatibility with standard analog radios.
• Rugged Radios Digital 16-Channel UHF handheld Radio
• H42 Behind the Head (BTH) Headset
• Rugged/Kenwood Radio Coil Cord
• Storage Bag with Handle
• Rugged Radios Ballistic Nylon Belt
• Rugged Radios Digital 16-Channel UHF Handheld Radio
• Aluminum Handheld Radio Box with Universal Mounting
• IMSA 4-Conductor Car Harness
• Rugged/Kenwood Handheld Radio Jumper to Harness
• Velcro Mount Steering Wheel Push to Talk (PTT)
• AlphaBud Mono Ear Buds
• IMSA 4C Wired Open Face Helmet Kit with M102 Military Mic
This radio works with all UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies. Radio models include, but are not limited to: RDM-DB, RDH-X, R1, V3, RH5R, RDH16-U, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
Business License is required. Click here to learn more.