Not afraid of water, not afraid to race, not afraid to perform! The Rugged M1 Professional Mobile Radio is built to endure offroad racing's harshest environments.
Designed from the ground up, the M1 is IP67 waterproof, and it's all-aluminum chassis protects vital circuits from Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) improving performance and reducing noise. The large, clear, easy-to-read display provides quick access to programmable controls, and an intuitive user interface. The included Accessory Hub provides convenient remote access to the programming cable connection and a 3.5 mm external speaker output.
The Rugged M1 Professional Race Radio has everything you need in a powerful, streamlined package.
Easy upgrade: fits all existing RM60 mounts.Features:
- Waterproof, IP67 sealed housing
- Superior digital audio clarity
- Ergonomic Hand Mic with Scosche® MagicMount Magnetic Mount
- Digital / Analog VHF band mobile transceiver
- Powerful Mitsubishi Transmit (TX) amplifier
- Clear-Hear Superheterodyne receiver
- Programmable, Quick-Access controls
- RFI reflective aluminum chassis
- Large, Easy to read LED Display
- Easy access remote Accessory Hub
- Upgradeable firmware
- 55 Watts
Radio Kit Includes:
- M1-V Radio
- UNI-MAG Universal NMO or Magnetic Mount
- VHF 1/2W Spring Antenna
When the demand is on and weather gets tough the Rugged M1 is built to perform!
185 mm x 141 mm x 40 mm
This radio works with all VHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies. Radio models include, but are not limited to: RDM-DB, M1, RDH-X, R1, V3, RM60, RH5R, RDH16-V, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
User Manual: Click Here