This custom NASCAR package from Rugged combines everything you need to connect driver and crew chief with Digital 16-Channel UHF handheld radios, headsets, push to talk, and more!
Digital radios are most commonly used in short track/oval track environments with optimal line of sight. Digital technology enables ultra-clear communication while also allowing analog mode for compatibility with standard analog radios.
• Rugged Radios Digital 16-Channel UHF handheld Radio
• H42 Behind the Head (BTH) Headset
• Rugged/Kenwood Radio Coil Cord
• Storage Bag with Handle
• Rugged Radios Ballistic Nylon Belt
• Rugged Radios Digital 16-Channel UHF Handheld Radio
• Aluminum Handheld Radio Box with Universal Mounting
• NASCAR 3-Conductor Nexus Car Harness
• Rugged and Kenwood Handheld Radio Jumper to Harness
• Velcro Mount Steering Wheel Push to Talk (PTT)
• AlphaBud Mono Ear Buds
• NASCAR Helmet Kit with Flex Boom
This radio works with all UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies. Radio models include, but are not limited to: RDM-DB, RDH-X, R1, V3, RH5R, RDH16-U, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
Business License is required. Click here to learn more.