The R1 Radio Kit is a great option to provide connectivity to your intercom and offer vehicle-to-vehicle communications.
Installation is a snap with the included radio-to-intercom adapter. Simply plug radio and cables into your intercom and you're good to go! The included handheld radio mount lets you securely clip your handheld radio to your dash. This mount has been designed to be bolted directly to a dash board, or other flat surface, without the need for spacers or bar mounts.
Also included in this kit, is a long-range ducky antenna for a little extra radio boost. Make this package complete with additional accessories found below.
This next-generation Rugged R1 handheld is a workhorse! Go Further with a powerful 5 Watt transmitter, optimized receiver, and the versatility of DMR / analog cross-compatibility. DMR Digital operation allows you to take advantage of the latest technology, while Dual Band functionality lets you talk to race radios on both VHF and UHF frequencies - including our popular V3!
- *Works with all business analog radios and DMR Digital
- Versatile Dual Band VHF/UHF
- Crystal-clear digital DMR
- Large easy-to-read LED Display
- Easy-to-use, Intuitive Keypad and Interface
- Text Messaging on digital channels
- Dual monitor (listen to two channels at once)
- Performance-tuned antenna
- Charge-on-the-go USB cable included
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Powerful 5-Watt transmitter
- Works with 2-Pin accessories
- Built-in safety flashlight
- 1 Touch FM Radio
- Lockable controls
- 1,024 Channel & 250 Zone capacity
R1 Business Band Handheld Radio
- Long Range Ducky Antenna
- 6' Radio to Intercom Jumper Cable
- Handheld Radio Mounting Bracket
The R1 handheld radio is a lightweight, portable, digital/analog handheld radio. Featuring powerful industrial business band frequencies, the R1 is ready to get you talking.
Compatibility: This radio works with all VHF/UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies, as well as digital radios using the DMR platform. Radio models include, but are not limited to: R1, RDM-DB, M1, RDH-X, V3, RM60, RH5R, RDH16, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
Radio User Manual: Click Here
Business License is required. Click here to learn more.
FCC and CE certified