Evolution Powersports Silicone Charge Tube have 30% larger ID over the OEM Charge Tube.
- This is important - especially at the higher flow of tuned vehicles.
- The OEM plastic charge tube does not have a positive seal and will leak at the throttle body and turbo discharge.
- Silicone provides a near perfect seal.
- Our charge tube has been burst tested to over 80 PSI and absolutely will not split due to heat or high boost.
- The tubes have a port for the map sensor, BOV and an extra port for a boost gauge as well as being a pressure port for our Captain's Choice cutout exhaust.
- The OEM T Bolt clamps will be reused as these are already very good parts.
- Unlike cheap imitations, the EVP Silicone Charge tube is a 4 layer, high durometer design which resists swelling at high boost pressures.